TheOneLaw

Never Harm Another for Benefit or Pleasure And Only Expect the Same of Others

Name:
Location: Glendale, Wisconsin, United States

Married with two sons. I am an Electrical Controls Engineer that is interested in politics and I have decided to see if I can find a better way for myself, my family, my friends, and my community. I am basing these politics on an idea which I refer to as TheOneLaw: Never Harm Another for Benefit or Pleasure and Only Expect the Same of Others. The majority of people in the US already live by TheOneLaw whether they think of it this way or not. This has allowed the United States to become the best country in the history of the world. From this very simple idea I will be developing a better structure for government that is compatible with the US Constitution. I will also be developing a political platform that is based on TheOneLaw. If there is interest in the idea then I may try to run for office. I would appreciate any comments or assistance in the development of this idea.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

OneLawThoughts 2005-04-08

Take care of your own needs,
Do not harm others,
And society should allow you to proper.
%%
Solution for property that is endangered by regularly reoccurring flood, hurricane, etc.:
Private insurance only for improved value with rates set according to improvement value and predicted frequency of destruction.
Reduced zoning restrictions that allow the improvements to be low cost so that losses are minimized.
%%
I do not believe in organized religion but I do believe in God. I also believe that the government and religions have made their rules too complicated for the average person to understand and have included many rules on issues where no one is being harmed against their will. If I am not harming anyone then government and religion should keep out of my personal business.
%%
Rich or poor, weak or strong; if you are not harming anyone, do not let others tell you what to do. Stand up for yourself.
%%
Stop those that harm you and others.
%%
WS Idea- Create One Law page with all of the different versions. The One Law is many, the version depends on your situation. Pick the version that fits you best.
%%
There is only one thing that I expect from total strangers and friends alike, believe in the One Law and expect others to do the same. If you don’t believe in the One Law do not expect anything from me.
%%
Always do what is best for everyone involved and expect the same from others.
%%
The Board of Directors of every company and every government official must be held responsible for the consequences of their decisions. Unaccountability just leads to more poorly considered decisions.
%%
A consumption tax would reinforce caveat emptor.
%%
If you always bow to the will of others, I hope you have family, friends, and associates that agree with the One Law. Otherwise your life will always be miserable.
%%
If you want the One Law solution to succeed it will.
%%
You can get what you want by being so annoying that someone will pay you to go away but you haven’t contributed anything positive to the situation.
%%
Refusing to help someone is not the same as hurting someone. Refusing to help is sometimes the best way to get someone to help themselves.
%%
I would have a perfect life if I knew that my neighbors would never harm me, that I would be fairly compensated for my work that benefits others, and that I would receive a fair share of government services.
%%
Every individual and group should be held responsible for the consequences of their actions.
%%
Many social services, as currently configured, reward irresponsibility and laziness. You will always get more of anything that you reward, so we get more irresponsibility and laziness.
%%
If you agree with the statement, “Always do what is best for everyone involved and expect others to do the same”, then you have done what is necessary for the One Law to succeed.
%%
Always Today, tomorrow, and from now on.
do what Any action that you take.
is Everyone knows what the definition of “is” is, right?
best Greatest satisfaction and economic consequences.
for everyone involved Everyone effected, all inclusive, no exceptions.
and Both halves make it work
expect Either do not support or report if needed.
the same of others. Equal conformance as you expect of yourself.
%%
Extreme Liberals and extreme Conservatives expect that everyone else will be bad and they will never trust others. Liberals will pay you to leave them alone and conservatives will put you in jail so that you will leave them alone. I just think that you should have to live with the consequences of your actions and compensate others that you harm. This approach will teach each individual to do what is in their best interests.
%%
Growth means competition and some just do not want to compete, but progress makes everything cheaper and easier for everyone.
%%
The One Law is the nexus of politics and religion with the best of both included.
%%
If you hurt others, then expect them to hurt you. Offensive force and violence will never solve a problem; it can only make it worse.
%%
Nominate a law that applies to you and your community that you would like revised or repealed and provide an alternative.
%%Most conservatives and liberals in the United States agree with the One Law but they do not expect or trust others to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home