TheOneLaw

Never Harm Another for Benefit or Pleasure And Only Expect the Same of Others

Name:
Location: Glendale, Wisconsin, United States

Married with two sons. I am an Electrical Controls Engineer that is interested in politics and I have decided to see if I can find a better way for myself, my family, my friends, and my community. I am basing these politics on an idea which I refer to as TheOneLaw: Never Harm Another for Benefit or Pleasure and Only Expect the Same of Others. The majority of people in the US already live by TheOneLaw whether they think of it this way or not. This has allowed the United States to become the best country in the history of the world. From this very simple idea I will be developing a better structure for government that is compatible with the US Constitution. I will also be developing a political platform that is based on TheOneLaw. If there is interest in the idea then I may try to run for office. I would appreciate any comments or assistance in the development of this idea.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Simple Taxation

Simple taxation is hard to avoid and complicated taxation, like we have now, is easy to avoid by hiring the right tax accountants and lawyers or by just not paying. Complicated taxation makes everyone feel that they are being unfairly treated.

Replace all Federal and State taxes with a single rate Individual Consumption tax on personal and business expense spending and then equalize Federal Domestic and State Local per capita spending.

The Fair Tax is decent idea but I do not believe anyone should be exempted from paying an equal share of their consumption and the pre-bate is just an expensive complication and opportunity to cheat. Revenue distribution by the State and Federal government must be equalized as well and if your congressional district wants to build a "Bridge to Nowhere" it would be your money.

Everyone deserves equal treatment by the government, no one deserves special treatment.

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home